There is nothing in the world that Ayurveda cannot cure. Ayurveda is a win-win situation for every patient since it offers treatment to cure a disease right off the roots, it is cost-effective and comes with zero or no side-effects.
Along with anxiety, blood pressure, skin diseases, Cholesterol is another repercussion of our bad food habits, untimely meals, sleep-deprived bodies and lack of exercise. But the good news is, all of these problems have one solution – Ayurveda!
Kerala Ayurveda is a top-notch center offering amazing blood pressure control treatment in Pune. For any problem related to anxiety, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc you can contact Kerala Ayurveda and get better services.
Today, we will use our deep knowledge and share some Ayurvedic tips to regulate cholesterol. We have used similar and advanced treatments for years to offer result driven services to our clients.
Check out the tips!
- Follow a diet that pacifies Kapha. You can do this by avoiding processed food, deep-fried items and excessive oil in your daily meal.
- Ayurveda says that Garlic is the best preventive method for cholesterol. You can take a garlic clove, chop it, mix with grated ginger root and some lemon juice. Consume this every day before every meal.
- Replace regular tea, with a tea prepared with one teaspoon of cinnamon, one-fourth teaspoon of trikatu. Steep it for 5-10 mins in a cup and then add a teaspoon of honey. Your tea is ready. Have it twice a day.
- For excess Kapha, you can take half teaspoon of trikatu and one teaspoon of honey, two to three times a day.
- Chitrak-adhivati is yet another effective herb that manages cholesterol
- The combination of honey and warm water is nothing short of elixir. Its regular consumption is known to scrape off the fats and minimize the cholesterol levels. You can even add a few drops of lemon juice
- Increase the intake of wheat, apples, grapefruit, and almonds in your diet.
- And last but not the least, do regular exercise for a managed cholesterol To receive the advanced blood pressure treatment in Pune , visit Kerala Ayurveda.
We have a skilled team with in-depth knowledge of Ayurveda. We have been successfully treating complex and simple disease with utmost precision. Therefore, we are recognized as one of the most efficient blood pressure control treatment centers in Pune. Contact us to know more about services.
5 Ayurvedic Medicines To Control Blood Pressure
High Blood Pressure is a major health problem in India. Chances are, you definitely know someone close to you who has to keep a check on their blood pressure.
Here Are 5 Ayurvedic Medicines For Blood Pressure:
Amla or Indian Gooseberry is an effective ayurvedic medicine for blood pressure. It has Vitamin C which helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and widens blood vessels. If you have amla juice every morning on an empty stomach it can control hypertension and other ailments too.
2. Gotu Kola
Gotu Kola also known as Indian Pennywort is commonly used in Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. This bitter herb, taken in small quantities, can prove beneficial for blood circulation and control blood pressure.
Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng is a natural herb that you can add to your evening tea in small quantities. It has been proven to lower blood pressure along with acupressure points for blood pressure. Studies also suggest that it can reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
Garlic helps lower your blood pressure since it is a natural blood thinner and it reduces cholesterol levels. You can try consuming one clove of garlic in the morning as it will have multiple health benefits in the long run.
If you consume two teaspoons of honey with warm water every morning, it can work wonders for your health. Honey is a great remedy to relax the walls of blood vessels and control blood pressure levels.
You don’t need to adopt all of these best ayurvedic medicines for blood pressure immediately. Find the one that soothes your ailment and stick with that. Browse more such articles on fitness and health that might help you improve your lifestyle in a healthy and safe way.